Hi I'm Minnie, I've always loved being creative and always wanted my own business where I help others...
My mission is to help people whose dream is to be a successful coach or consultant:
- To enable them to have the vision, impact and commitment to make a positive difference in the world
To help empower complete confidence in their offerings, branding and to attract and work with the right clients
- To align their financial, personal and lifestyle aspirations to their business so they continue serving their clients on a greater scale.
MY WHY – What Motivates Me…
I do what I do because I love helping other’s succeed.
That immense joy I feel when I speak to a client and they get the breakthrough they were seeking.
- Knowing who they truly desire to serve
- Finding the marketing strategy that works for them and enjoying being visible and marketing themselves in new ways, like using live streaming and video marketing.
- Raising their rates and feeling confident
- Achieving their goals and feeling fulfilled.
- When they let go of the fear and self doubt and start to think even bigger and are excited by possibilities.
- When they get big results!
Why am I so passionate about this?
I had a fab career in Global Sales and Marketing. I worked for Blue Chip Companies in Medical devices and diagnostics. I was very well looked after by my employers, I learned about sales, marketing, business as well as leading, coaching and mentoring others.
Whilst I loved my career I always had a desire to work for myself. I wanted more flexibility, especially after I had a child (can you relate?).
I have always had a strong work ethic. But too often I was dismayed at working in an environment with people who were miserable and hated their jobs, but they needed the money and felt trapped!
I believe you choose what you attract in life. I love pushing myself and having adventures. Life is for living. If you are not 100% happy in your work or life, then change it.
So I started a social media business and attracted clients straight away. It was the first taste I had of working for myself and how it would feel to help small business owners improve their marketing and grow their businesses.
What Happened Next?
Since then I have continued to learn as much as I can about online marketing and also how to develop a strong mindset that can get you through the tough days. I have attended trainings, events, got my own mentors and coaches and relentlessly worked on myself.
Soon other people started asking me what I was doing. I am so blessed to be in a position to help others and build a business I love. I never wake up and not feel excited about my day or my work.
I want the same for you. If you value what I value, which is helping others, using your expertise and making an impact in the world. If you have full integrity, want someone to be there for you and help you every step of the way and help show you what is truly possible…
How I designed my WOW business and life…
I wasn’t born to the Manor, I didn’t have everything handed to me on a plate. I come from a very humble background, my parents split up when I was young and my Mum raised me alone. We were homeless at one point. I can’t stand sob stories because even in the shit you can grow roses.
I learned from a young age to take care of myself and how to make my way in the world. I learned the value of working and earning my own money, and frankly I have never looked back!
I have worked hard and persisted through various challenges of deaths in the family, miscarriages, debt, personal doubt, dealing with people who mean well, but are destructive critical and negative, raising a small child… who doesn’t have this kind of stuff happen to them…
- Firstly I took complete responsibility for everything that happened in my life. I decided to follow my desires not what I ‘should‘ be doing.
- I created an intuitively lead action plan. Your environment is vital to your success. I sought out the knowledge, advice and support to succeed through investing in courses and high end coaches.
- I observed and modelled the behaviours of successful people. I joined a community of like minded entrepreneurs so I could stay in a positive mindset through the toughest challenges.
- I kept going with determination and grit.
I feel grateful and blessed. I work with fabulous clients and I still have time with my family. I feel free because I get to choose what I want in my life without feeling regret or guilt.
Are you doing the same?
If you want to do the same then book in to have a no obligation chat about how we can work together.
I worked with a small number of clients each month and every client needs to apply so that we can get to know one another and make sure the goals can be achieved and we are a good match for working together. I guess it’s a bit like a first date!
Book a Free Consultation and let’s talk.
Let's Create WOW, Nothing Less!
Here are some Fun Facts about me.
I have sung professionally in local bands over the years and done collaborative projects in the studio. I’ve even auditioned for The Voice to push myself out of my comfort zone and try scary things!
I spent a summer working in Spain, backpacked the world, I’m a SCUBA diver, bungee jumper (once!) and walked across Sydney Harbour Bridge (even though I was terrified of heights). I’m still working up the courage to sky dive!
Sir David Frost interviewed me for ‘Alpha – will it change their lives’ which has been shown globally. And yes it did change mine…
I’m property and fine wine investor. I’m truly blessed to have a healthy and gorgeous family of my own.
I love healthy cooking, being active, travel, beauty and shoes! I am a Huffington Post contributor and Speaker Coach for TEDx.